Remarkable creativityYou'll see a few quotes and remarks dotted about our site. That's because we believe in remarkable creativity — making stuff that gets talked about.
#DigitaldownloadEvery couple of weeks we invite inspiring people & organisations in to share their perspectives on digital culture & technological innovation with us.
- We’ve hired our first ever Marketing Director
- Our ECDs’ wives give their view to Campaign…
- We created the first ever coin operated digital billboard for the MicroLoan Foundation
Yossi Goldsmith joins DLKW Lowe as its first ever Marketing Director. Read about her plans for the business here.
DLKW Lowe ECDs Richard Denney and Dave Henderson chat to Campaign about the ultimate test when it comes to testing ideas: “What does the Missus think?” Michelle Denney and Sarah Henderson reveal whether this week’s ads pass the test… read more here.
DLKW Lowe launched the first ever coin operated digital poster created for MicroLoan Foundation at Westfield. The poster allows passer-bys to drop their physical change into a real coin box and then watch the same coins roll through the digital poster, telling the story of how their donation helps to transform the lives of women in Africa.
The MicroLoan Foundation provide loans and ongoing training to female entrepreneurs. When they’re able, they pay back the loan. The Foundation then uses this money to provide more loans, to more women.
Our new ad for Marie Curie gets Campaign 'Pick of the Week''Symmetry' gets Campaign's vote.
- Major brands embrace 'UK Dream' project to make sustainable living sexy to disinterested UK consumers bit.ly/12aCLm7 @DLKWLowe
- Inspirational life advice from author David Foster Wallace: a short film based on his 2005 commencement speech bit.ly/ZFNLGl @DLKWLowe
- Harley Davidson makes mid life crises much more attractive.. bit.ly/19wYHKQ @DLKWLowe